Nocturn510Blog

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Religious smart people?

Some very intelligent people that I know are "believers". I'm trying to figure out what it is that keeps them from becoming atheists. I used to think that the christian religion is for dumb people who need answers. But there is so many intelligent people that believe in god. I guess if you have faith in god than you will assume that all the good things in your life are the result of his doing. Perhaps they fear that denunciation will bring them misfortune. Either way, I am quite disappointed in some of my friends whom I look up to and consider very smart. I am hoping that they are only "believers" because of family tradition and don't want to stir up any bullshit within their circles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now unmoderated!

Keep on Blogging!>