Nocturn510Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Who is Satan?

No one knows who Satan really is. There is a Christian version of Satan who is a hideous evil being. Christians have him as their enemy and as the root of evil. But Christians don't have a good track record when it comes to telling the truth. These are the people who used to insist that the earth was flat. Some of the ones here in Poland believe that homosexuality is a disease. But, they don't burn people for not agreeing with them anymore so they made some progress. But in all actuality Satan is a true mystery. There is an irony about Satan. Modern Satanists also see him as the opposite and enemy of the Christian god. But not in a evil way but in countering the hypocrisies, wrongdoings and stupidities of the Christian philosophy. My religion is Satanism. I don't belong to any organization, I don't need a church to go to on Sunday to compare clothes. I live my life freely and do not let anyone tell me what is right and wrong. I think for myself and make my own rules to live by. I do not let anyone keep me from smoking weed simply because it is illegal. I will not let anyone tell me that a plant that grows in the ground is illegal. If I go to jail for smoking weed, so be it. Fuck prohibition, fuck the Catholic church, Ave Satanas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now unmoderated!

Keep on Blogging!>