Nocturn510Blog

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What a strange dream

The party was a grand affair, with the entire castle involved. Every little corner had charms, sparkly stones and little chocolates laid out for us to enjoy. Everyone I lost was there. Sounds of laughter, the beat of music filled the halls. There was alcohol and drugs on elegant trays, as well as decedant dishes and goblets of wine and sweet liquors. When I arrived, a dark vail was lifted and glass tears rolled down my face and fell down and shattered on the ground like icycles. My dry black heart started beating again. They were so happy to see me, i got closer and closer to their warm faces and put forth my dry hands. My long black finger nails reaching to touch the warmth that resonated from them.
Before I could touch their hand, a flood came and swept me away. Washed up on a barren shore, and once again closed my eyes forever. A shiny black wolf was my only companion now, sniffing around the dead flowers scattered on the ground. He laid down next to my motionless body and let out a small whimper. He too succumbed to this eternal sleep, and we both were still while time rolled by around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now unmoderated!

Keep on Blogging!>